1. How do we get started?
Mobile website development begins by selecting which pages you want to display on your mobile website. Because mobile devices have small screens, scaling down the information you provide on mobile devices helps users find the information they need more quickly. In the next step of mobile web development, our web developers build out the mobile website based on the pages you have selected.
2. How do I get a mobile website?
We offer professional, attractive mobile web design combined with dynamic and user-friendly mobile web development. Importantly, we work with you to determine the pages you wish to display on your mobile website, and to decide on the color and theme of the mobile website so that it reflects your brand and your main website. Once the site map and theme have been determined, our expert web developers build out your mobile website and set it up so that mobile users are automatically redirected to the mobile version. This process typically takes one week or less. Once the mobile web development is completed, every time your main website is updated, your mobile website will be updated as well. It's as easy as that!
3. How do I choose the best mobile web design company for my needs?
When choosing the best mobile web design company, it is important to take into account a number of factors:
• First, do their mobile designs look professional and modern? If you're going to optimize your site for mobile, you want to do so with a company that can provide you with a cutting-edge mobile design that will make you stand out from the competition. See our gallery of premier mobile websites for a sense of what high-end mobile website design looks like.
• Second, is their mobile web development dynamic or static? That is, when you update your main site, will your mobile website update as well? Some companies provide static mobile websites--in the long-run, a static mobile website will end up costing you more as you pay to make any updates to your mobile website. A great advantage of our mobile websites are that that they automatically sync with your main website so that anytime you change information on your main website, the corresponding page on the mobile site will be updated as well. This adds up to great savings over time!
When taking these factors into account, TNT Mobile Websites are the clear choice!
4. Will my mobile website look like my main website?
Yes, unless you don’t want it to then the answer would be no. We use your existing branding to create a unique mobile website for you. Many other providers throw your site into a template but our system is flexible enough to handle a custom mobile site that matches your brand.
5. Will I have to update my mobile website separately from my main website?
No, when you make updates to your website, the updates will appear on your mobile website too.
The mobile sites we develop are built on a revolutionary, cutting edge framework built to meet today's demands, keeping your site and your business from ever becoming obsolete!
This saves you time and money and gives your customers the most up-to-date experience possible!
6. What's the cost for a mobile website?
There are several cost factors that come into play when building a custom mobile site. Most of which require a brief conversation and your input. However, most of our customers have paid around $500 for their mobile site. This includes building your mobile site, initial site population with your content (company information, menus, photo gallery, etc.). Call us today and we can give you a mobile site quote over the phone.
7. I don’t think my customers are mobile. Isn’t this just a high tech "toy" mostly for teenagers?
Absolutely Not! More than 85% of Americans have a mobile device, and more than 65% of them are adults - many are even over the age of 65! These are YOUR customers and the numbers are only going to grow exponentially. Just look around... everywhere you look everyone has their eyes down in their mobile phones. Shouldn't you cater to them and capture their business with an easy to read mobile website?